feedONE – Corporate
Your Company Can Change Their Life
Every $10 your business donates feeds one child every school day for a month.
Companies don’t just have to be about the bottom line; it can also be about drawing a line against childhood hunger. By joining feedONEⓇ and giving $10 a month, your team can combine good business with kindness to deliver life-changing meals to hungry kids. Whether your company decides to donate, volunteer, or fundraise, feedONE has everything you need to make the experience engaging, fun, and effective.
Here’s how to get started.
1. Fill out the form or email us at [email protected].
2. A feedONE team member will contact you to set up a meeting. They’ll walk you through the available resources and brainstorm ideas for your business.
3. Take advantage of the feedONE resources at your disposal, including promotional materials, finance trackers, merch, example campaign calendars, and tips on how to run a successful campaign.
4. You will receive a customized URL that will help you track your fundraising.
5. Afterward, we’ll debrief on how the process went, talk about any ways it could have been better, and celebrate with you!
feedONE has everything your business needs for your campaign.
Register and order your free resources.
Download and spread the word about feedONE.
Meals With Impact
Take a minute to see what feedONE is all about.
Kids Helping Feed Kids
Have you ever felt hungry? Learn how you can help feed children all over the world.
Every Student Feeds One
See how students are taking up the challenge of feeding kids all over the world.
feedONE in Guatemala
Learn about how the feedONE family is changing lives in Guatemala.
Tigist exudes joy. The meals she eats at school are lighting the way to a brighter future.
As a refugee, meals have not always been a guarantee for Mehar. You and feedONE have changed that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More About feedONE
Stories of Hope
Stories about the children we feed.
feedONE is someone’s dream to do something bigger than themselves. It’s about feeding children, not out of obligation but because every kid deserves to be fed.
Moberly Area Community College
Why feed a child?
Insufficient nutrition compromises the immune system, leading to poor health and lower school attendance. It is estimated that 200-500 million school days are lost per year due to poor health.