The Convoy of Hope Driving Team is made up of exceptional, well-experienced staff and volunteers who are dedicated to changing the world one mile at a time. There are a lot of miles between Convoy of Hope’s World Distribution Center and the relief events, communities, and disaster zones where Convoy works. If you’re a certified driver, come on and join the Convoy.
What We Do
With the right set of wheels, hope can go anywhere.
Convoy’s driving team has some great opportunities for volunteers with a passion to serve others. You can bring hope to those that need it most by becoming a Convoy of Hope truck driver.
People are overwhelmed when they see the truck … it’s a statement in itself. Their response makes me feel like an action hero when I drive up.”
Convoy of Hope Driving Team
Keep the trucks rolling.
To join the Convoy of Hope Driving Team, you’ll need:
- Class A CDL.
- An excellent safety record.
- Professional OTR experience.
- Knowledge of all DOT regulations.
- The ability to be dispatched from Southwest Missouri.
- To be subject to a background check and drug/alcohol testing.
- A reasonable grasp of truck-driver lingo.
- Moderate willingness to honk horn for kids.
Join the Team
Drive hope across the country.
If you’re interested in hopping in the driver’s seat and meet all of Convoy’s requirements, click below to apply.
Drivers in action.
Convoy of Hope drivers are out on the road and making a difference every day.