Convoy of Hope carries out its mission thanks to thousands of volunteers around the world. Hands of Hope volunteers serve at the World Distribution Center often on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. to prepare needed resources for global distribution.
• Ages 18 and up can volunteer. Assumption of Risk forms are available upon arrival.
• Youth 13 to 17 years old participating in groups must have an Assumption of Risk form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
• Children 10 to 12 years old can participate with a parent or legal guardian who has signed an Assumption of Risk form.
• Closed-toe shoes are a safety requirement.
• Wear work clothes suitable for environments with limited climate control.
Join us at the NEW World Distribution Center: 1 Convoy Drive Springfield, MO 65802
Directions: From State Highway MM, turn onto West Carnahan Street. Follow the road (approximately half a mile). The road will end at the Convoy of Hope World Distribution Center. You will find parking to the left of the building. Enter through the glass doors that face James River Freeway.
• Doors open at 6 p.m., and walk-ins are accepted up to capacity until 6:30 p.m.
• The warehouse is locked at 6:30 p.m. as a safety requirement.
• Events may be canceled due to inclement weather.
• Groups of 10 or more should email to register in advance.
• Spots for guests are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Volunteers can text “HOPE” to 688-28 for up-to-the-minute Hands of Hope news and volunteer opportunities.
Convoy of Hope has volunteer opportunities during normal business hours for individuals 18 years and older. Volunteers serve directly with various departments, and at the World Distribution Center. If you are interested in volunteering, please email [email protected].
Opens in a new windowOpens an external siteOpens an external site in a new window