feedONE – CAMPUS
From Elementary to University — Every Student can “feedONE”
Every $10 feeds one child regular, nutritious meals for a month.
From the classroom to the ballfield, every student knows the power of a good meal. When your school or student organization joins feedONEⓇ, you are standing with hungry kids all around the world — fueling their education and investing in their futures. feedONE has everything you need to make your campus a force for good. It’s easy, fun, and a great way to engage your school.
‘If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.’
Here’s how to get started.
1. Fill out the form or email us at [email protected]
2. A feedONE team member will contact you to set up a meeting. They’ll walk you through the available resources and brainstorm ideas for your campus.
3. Take advantage of the feedONE resources at your disposal, including promotional materials, finance trackers, merch, example campaign calendars, and tips on how to run a successful campaign.
4. You will receive a customized URL that will help you track your fundraising.
5. Afterward, we’ll debrief on how the process went, talk about any ways it could have been better, and celebrate with you!
feedONE has everything you need for your campaign.
Register and order your free resources.
Download and spread the word about feedONE.
Meals With Impact
Take a minute to see what feedONE is all about.
Kids Helping Feed Kids
Have you ever felt hungry? Learn how you can help feed children all over the world.
Every Student Feeds One
See how students are taking up the challenge of feeding kids all over the world.
feedONE in Guatemala
Learn about how the feedONE family is changing lives in Guatemala.
Tigist exudes joy. The meals she eats at school are lighting the way to a brighter future.
As a refugee, meals have not always been a guarantee for Mehar. You and feedONE have changed that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More About feedONE
Learn about malnutrition.
Approximately half of all deaths of children under 5 can be linked to undernutrition. These deaths primarily occur in low-income and middle-income countries.
Insufficient nutrition compromises the immune system, leading to poor health and lower school attendance. It is estimated that 200-500 million school days are lost per year due to poor health.
Nearly 700 million children lack basic sanitation at school, and more than 350 million schools have no sanitation service at all.
Stories of Hope
Stories about feedONE advocates and the children we feed.
feedONE is someone’s dream to do something bigger than themselves. It’s about feeding children, not out of obligation but because every kid deserves to be fed.